[Cryptography] Proof that the NSA does not have a quantum computer capable of attacking public key crypto (yet)

Henry Baker hbaker1 at pipeline.com
Thu Feb 11 15:59:38 EST 2016

At 08:49 PM 2/9/2016, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
>Proof that the NSA does not have a quantum computer capable of attacking public key crypto (yet)
>
>A) Assume that the NSA has such a machine.

I think that someone at NSA invented Bitcoin to supercharge the development of fast encryption/decryption chips.

New forms of QC-resistant XXXcoins will be developed for similar reasons.

How to leverage NSA's research $$$$$$$$$$$'s.

It seems to have worked!

Recall that "miners" get paid in Bitcoin, but chip developers get paid in real $$$.

Algorithm/SW developers don't need to get paid at all, because they do it for the love of computer science, society and world peace.