[tahoe-dev] cleversafe says: 3 Reasons Why Encryption isOverrated

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Mon Aug 10 15:47:42 EDT 2009

This conversation has bifurcated, since I replied and removed tahoe-
dev from the Cc: line, sending just to the cryptography list, and
David-Sarah Hopwood has replied and removed cryptography, leaving
just the tahoe-dev list.

Here is the root of the thread on the cryptography mailing list archive:

http://www.mail-archive.com/cryptography@metzdowd.com/msg10680.html

Here it is on the tahoe-dev mailing list archive.  Note that
threading is screwed up in our mailing list archive.  :-(

http://allmydata.org/pipermail/tahoe-dev/2009-August/subject.html#start

Regards,

Zooko