Keysigning @ CFP2003

bear bear at sonic.net
Mon Mar 24 22:32:08 EST 2003

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Jeroen C. van Gelderen wrote:

>It's rather efficient if you want to sign a large number of keys of
>people you mostly do not know personally.

Right, but remember that knowing people personally was supposed
to be part of the point of vouching for their identity to others.

"I know this guy.  We spent a couple years working on X together."
is different in kind from "I met this guy once in my life, and he
had a driver license that said his name was mike."

			Bear