Keysigning @ CFP2003

Jeroen C. van Gelderen jeroen at vangelderen.org
Mon Mar 24 19:24:55 EST 2003

On Monday, Mar 24, 2003, at 11:00 US/Eastern, Ian Grigg wrote:

> On Saturday 22 March 2003 17:12, Douglas F. Calvert wrote:
>
>> I will be organizing a keysigning session for CFP2003. Please submit
>> your keys to cfp-keys at anize.org and I will print out sheets with key
>> information in order to speed up the process. Bring a photo ID and a
>> copy of your key information so that you can verify what is on the
>> printout. A list of submitted keys and a keyring will be available on:
>
> I must be out of touch - since when did
> PGP key signing require a photo id?

It's rather efficient if you want to sign a large number of keys of
people you mostly do not know personally.

-J
Jeroen C. van Gelderen - jeroen at vangelderen.org

War prosperity is like the prosperity that an earthquake or a plague
brings. The earthquake means good business for construction workers,
and cholera improves the business of physicians, pharmacists, and
undertakers; but no one has for that reason yet sought to celebrate
earthquakes and cholera as stimulators of the productive forces in
the general interest. -- Ludwig von Mises