[Cryptography] Ynt: RNGs, Entropy, and Unguessability (really clock synchrony)

Jerry Leichter leichter at lrw.com
Thu Jun 10 08:22:06 EDT 2021

> What about quantum entanglement? Entangled particles seems to be knowing the state of the each other in any instant. Perhaps a quantum machine that can do calculations with entangled particles will have such knowledge? I don't know.
No.  No information is transferred through quantum entanglement.  This is a very common misunderstanding that's a product of a common *interpretation* of QM (involving wave function collapse) which has no real physical applications.

QM is fully relativistic.  The speed of light limit for propagation of information is fully there.
                                                        -- Jerry