[Cryptography] 'Cypherpunks write code'. (steganos)

steganos steganos at vistomail.com
Thu Jan 7 17:54:27 EST 2021

This email was sent via http://www.AnonymousSpeech.com,
the worlds leading <a href=http://www.anonymousspeech.com>anonymous email</a> provider.
Report Abuse: http://www.anonymousspeech.com/contact.aspx
Stop receiving emails from AnonymousSpeech.com: http://www.anonymousspeech.com/bannedemail.aspx?email=cryptography@metzdowd.com

I disagree very much. The current financial system is broken. I think Bitcoin is a seek to build an independent decentralized financial system wich can't controlled by goverment/supervising agency.

The financial system (Central Banks) are adopting bitcoin. No one financial system would adopt something they could not control.

And you write Bitcoin isn't under attack because the broken finacial system adopt it ?? Who care's if finacial systems adopt it ??.
As i can think those who cares are always traders and long term investors. Hacky just answered my questions.

Yes zero-knowledge proof and parallel zero-knowledge proof scheme's can improve privacy a bit.