[Cryptography] 'The intelligence coup of the century'

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Feb 17 06:55:35 EST 2020

>I repeat: If you have evidence that proves unconstitutional
>surveillance using TEMPEST attacks in the US, then please find me to
>share that evidence.
>
>regards,
>
>jmp

Bear in mind types of TEMPEST attacks: classic inadevertent
emanations, devious advertent stings, secret aggressive search for
and acquistion of insecure signals, strategic deployment of
artificial signals, ostentatious false claims of protection, leakage
and acquisition, pedestrian mixtures of all these and likely others.
TEMPEST a swell catchall of technoidal magical mysteries and witchcrafts.

In cities, building wall- and roof-mounted antennas are commodious
sources of lightly shielded (none at all in some) emanated data, now
being supplemented with sidewalk kiosks galore under rubrics of
"smart" and IoT.