[Cryptography] 'The intelligence coup of the century'

J.M. Porup jm at porup.com
Sun Feb 16 07:57:25 EST 2020

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 04:54:37AM +0000, Ryan Carboni wrote:
> J.M. Porup wrote:
>
> >The FBI and some local police departments are almost certainly using
> >TEMPEST attacks ("the van across the street") to investigate crime /
> >thought crime, in the same way they use Stingrays in secret
>

> I recommend reading the below Wikipedia article and then reconsider
> your choice of profession.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Pellicano

The men who founded the United States used the phrase "live free or
die" as a battle cry. That may have been propaganda, but I consider it
a life choice. Life without liberty is not worth living.

A world in which secret police park vans across the street to spy on
us is worse than living in the Soviet Union.

I repeat: If you have evidence that proves unconstitutional
surveillance using TEMPEST attacks in the US, then please find me to
share that evidence.

regards,

jmp

--