[Cryptography] the people's money, not, was Proof of Work is the worst way to do a BlockChain

Ersin Taskin hersintaskin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 07:17:44 EST 2018

> In article <ebc92a93-8106-5457-432e-5437fb174d2b at echeque.com> you write:
> >There are things terribly wrong with Satoshi's  design.  It hitting
> >scaling limits hard.  But it revealed huge demand.
>
> Uh huh.  I did a back of the envelope calculation about how many
> people you can pay with Bitcoin compared to how many you can pay other
> ways.
>
> https://jl.ly/Internet/bitsome.html
>
> R's,
> John

True. Please google to see that the number of Bitcoin wallets and addresses
are so low that we can conclude Bitcoin is negligibly adopted in comparison
to fiat currencies. Trader statisticians I know tell me that we can safely
say Bitcoin is not adopted. The world population is 7 Billion.  Those who
have Internet connection is Billion scale. What is the number of people who
use Bitcoin? Calculate the percentage to see that it starts with 0.