[Cryptography] jammers, nor not

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Tue Feb 28 13:35:44 EST 2017

On Feb 28, 2017, at 7:05 AM, Henry Baker <hbaker1 at pipeline.com> wrote:

> At 05:21 PM 2/27/2017, Ron Garret wrote:
>>>
>>> Just in case it wasn't obvious, jammers are illegal in the US.
>>
>> Wrapping your gadgets in aluminum foil should be pretty effective at (ahem) foiling their attempts to contact a wifi hub.
>
> How am I going to watch my TV, brush my teeth, and wash my clothes if everything is wrapped in aluminium foil?

I’m pretty sure you’ll be able to buy a non-connected toothbrush for some time yet.  If you’re not as optimistic as I am, you can stock up now.  Toothbrushes have extraordinarily long shelf lives.  Your toothbrush collection will almost certainly outlive you, if not all of modern civilization.

TV could be a real problem though.  You may have to do without.

As for laundry, may I suggest:

https://www.amazon.com/Columbus-Washboard-2072-Family-Size/dp/B0000CBILJ

rg