[Cryptography] Soliciting code review for a double-ratchet implementation in Javascript

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Mon Feb 27 12:37:31 EST 2017

I have written an implementation of the Signal double-ratchet in Javascript using tweetnacl as the cryptographic primitives.  If anyone is willing to do a code review that would be much appreciated.

https://github.com/rongarret/ratchet-js

I’ll give a free SC4-HSM to anyone who finds an exploitable security flaw.  I know that’s not much of a bug bounty, but this is open-source code so it’s all charity work anyway.

rg