[Cryptography] So please tell me. Why is my solution wrong?

Joseph Kilcullen kilcullenj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:32:07 EST 2017

On 09-Feb-17 1:26 PM, Peter Fairbrother wrote:
> Replying to the rather rude Mr Kilcullen:

Apologies but being polite got me silence.

> ..... a pre-chosen graphic sent from server to user client.

Nope, the graphic resides on the user's computer. It is never
transmitted over the network. If it was then it would be susceptible to
MITM attacks.

So no, my solution is not SiteKey. Those references discuss SiteKey.

Thanks
Joseph
(I'll resist the temptation to pay you the £52... for now)