[Cryptography] So please tell me. Why is my solution wrong?

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 01:33:05 EST 2017

I just read it, and I think the main idea is clever.  Show the user a
secret picture whenever they authenticate.  This could help defend against
phishing attacks.

I like this idea for corporate logins.  It has to be something people use a
lot, or they will forget the picture.  Also, corporations can make sure
every machine has a browser with this feature by default.  That let's you
skip having to convince the big browser dev teams that your feature needs
to be integrated.