[Cryptography] So please tell me. Why is my solution wrong?

Joseph Kilcullen kilcullenj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:20:51 EST 2017

This is a link to my original post back in June 2016. You people never
told me why my solution is wrong.

So please tell me. Why is my solution wrong?

Here's a link to the latest version of the paper:
https://arxiv.org/abs/1511.03894
I figure a kid in primary school could understand it, but you people
only seem to understand pure-math. A shared secret seems to be too much
for you. Pages 3, 8, 9 and 10 are sufficient. I could explain it here,
just like my other posts, but you people ignored them so you'll probably
ignore this message too. And a completely silent response makes it look
like the NSA are blocking my posts. Call me paranoid if you like, JUST
TELL ME WHY MY SOLUTION IS WRONG!!!