[Cryptography] FOI of NSA's cryptanalysis of DES

John Gilmore gnu at toad.com
Wed Feb 1 01:09:43 EST 2017

> Thanks for the detailed reponse John. Unfortunately as a non-US citizen,
> I don't think my FOI request would even be taken into consideration.

Then think again!

The United States FOIA does not discriminate on the basis of who is
requesting the information.  It works for non-US-citizens as well as
for citizens.

Also, see  https://muckrock.com  for an easy way to file a FOIA request,
track it through the process, and scan in and publish the resulting
documents online.  Experienced FOIA requesters help nudge your request
along.  It's free, though you are welcome to donate if you like it!

There you can also see thousands of fulfilled requests (with
million released pages of material.

	John