[Cryptography] FBI engages Isreali company to crack IPhone security

Jack Liddy jackeliddy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 08:55:53 EDT 2016

Everything the FBI does is a public relations exercise. That being said, I don't think that the NSA have already
cracked the phone, because that would mean the FBI has based their entire legal strategy around a lie. Perjury is a
crime, and I doubt a federal judge would appreciate being lied to so blatantly in such a public case with
wide-reaching implications and a global audience.