[Cryptography] And they're off...

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Tue Mar 22 11:22:42 EDT 2016

On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 10:58:18 -0400 Phillip Hallam-Baker
<phill at hallambaker.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 8:57 AM, Perry E. Metzger
> <perry at piermont.com> wrote:
> > I've already heard news commentators wondering if the Brussels
> > attackers used "cryptography".
[...]
> Where are you seeing this? All I could find was this:

I heard it on NPR this morning, and there have been a bunch of
incidents documented by people on Twitter.

Plus, I think we all know by now that under the "let no tragedy go
unexploited" doctrine, various government agencies will doubtless be
pushing on their media contacts.

Perry
Perry E. Metzger		perry at piermont.com