[Cryptography] EFF amicus brief in support of Apple

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 14:30:19 EST 2016

On 3/6/16, Ray Dillinger <bear at sonic.net> wrote:
> It is possible that a profit center can be identified outside

The profit center, and moreover even change for good in other
areas, is the Boards and Officers of Apple, Google, Microsoft
and so on... standing up and offering additional value...
"Hey world, we are now going fully open hardware and software and
integrating security and right to privacy models into all our products.
Join us."

These are the biggest corporations on Earth, and it's time
for the grand experiment of open, secure, and private to begin.
It's not insane, it's new.