[Cryptography] USG v. Apple, Apple Motion to Vacate Decrypt Order

Richard Outerbridge outer at interlog.com
Fri Feb 26 05:52:13 EST 2016

> On 2016-02-26 (57), at 00:02:54, Jack Liddy <jackeliddy at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> 2nd Amendment = Right to keep and bear arms. Perhaps you are thinking of the 4th, which protects against
> unreasonable search/seizure?

As disclaimed, I’m just an overall ignorant Canuck Canadian.

Since our short border war of 1812, we seem to have regarded your
overall self governance with something akin close to contempt.

Flavoured over with maple syrup & flag waving beavers, of course.

Maybe there should be a 49th wall after all!

Why not just sell us Alaska?  No, seriously. Don’t y’all think
America would on the whole be safer Palin free?
__outer