[Cryptography] Hillery's Email

Bill Frantz frantz at pwpconsult.com
Thu Apr 7 01:42:25 EDT 2016

In another thread, Tom Mitchell wrote:

>In the common use and common purpose case it seems OK to me.
>In all, it is a step up from the management of Hillary's email.

What do we know about the management of Hillery's email? I do
know that the government systems have had enough breaks that a
private system may well have been better protected. Also that
while Obama managed to get a more-or-less secure Blackberry,
Hillery couldn't get one when she was Secretary of State.
Otherwise, I'm woefully ignorant.

Cheers - Bill

Bill Frantz        | Concurrency is hard. 12 out  | Periwinkle
(408)356-8506      | 10 programmers get it wrong. | 16345
Englewood Ave
www.pwpconsult.com |                - Jeff Frantz | Los Gatos,
CA 95032