[Cryptography] NSA/GCHQ put their heads together to discuss encryption on the net

root justin at dslr.net
Sat Sep 26 08:10:02 EDT 2015

>From a mention in a news article today on a Snowden released GCHQ project, to this site, I saw in a list of documents on this page, which appear to be released today:
    https://theintercept.com/documents

this document:
    https://theintercept.com/document/2015/09/25/crypt-discovery-activity/

It appears to discuss joint collaboration to ..

... well, I'll quote from the document:

"These activities are designed to get a sound understanding of the threat that encryption brings to our ability to do target discovery/development as well as devising mitigations that will (hopefully) allow our Internet Exploitation strategy to prevail".

Yes..