[Cryptography] Feedback welcome on an idea

Ángel González angel at crypto.16bits.net
Wed Sep 9 18:07:58 EDT 2015

Grant Schultz wrote:

> On 9/6/2015 2:23 PM, Ben Laurie wrote:
> > The beatings will continue until you reveal all the keys.
> >
> Yes, they of course will.  There is no ultimate solution to that
> problem.  The only hope is that they won't know how many keys were
> used, nor be able to recognize the right plaintext when they see it.

If they are beating you, you should hope that they *do* recognize the
right plaintext, instead of contining to torture you  thinking that
«there must be still another message saying X» while there isn't.

I agree there's no solution: you can't avoid that and also provide
deniability.

PD: I would like to see it, Grant.