[Cryptography] best practices considered bad term

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 17:51:00 EST 2015

> Yes please.  Can we get the IETF to look at this, too?  Their huge &
> lengthy committees have not as yet realised that they are tiny and
> inconsequential compared to the vast masses of developers out there that
> have to actually build their impressively weighty designs, and make them
> fly.

Pfft. I made a few submissions to the TLS mailing list.

RC4 apparently is too weak, and they think somehow the NSA might improve on
a statistical attack? Their logic is as nonsensical as attributing godlike
powers to the NSA and thinking the NSA has improved upon adding two num

I don't even know how packets are arranged when web pages are sent., I do
know it comes as multiple packets, but it is possible to distinguish
between which packet contains the cookie and which packet does not?