[Cryptography] Aggregate signatures

xor crypto at idlecore.com
Sun Jun 8 23:33:57 EDT 2014

My interest in aggregate signatures is related with my interest in
cryptocurrencies as well. For the application I have in mind I don't
need the verification, nor the signing, to be fast, but it needs to be
faster than performing the same operation for each individual signature,
hopefully it will have constant time when people are signing the same
message. I think I'll benchmark the relic-toolkit soon and find out.

Thank you for all this information.