Intel plans crypto-walled-garden for x86

ian.farquhar at rsa.com ian.farquhar at rsa.com
Tue Sep 14 23:22:39 EDT 2010

I'd call this news announcement about Intel creating a "run known good" code facility about as credible as the joke that Otellini told his minions to "go buy a copy of McAfee", and they didn't hear the "copy of" part.

Noone will tolerate an Intel-moderated walled garden.  Only Apple has customers with a bad enough case of stockholm syndrome to tolerate that sort of nonsense.

Ian.