Client Certificate UI for Chrome?

Ben Laurie benl at google.com
Wed Aug 5 09:58:54 EDT 2009

So, I've heard many complaints over the years about how the UI for
client certificates sucks. Now's your chance to fix that problem -
we're in the process of thinking about new client cert UI for Chrome,
and welcome any input you might have. Obviously fully-baked proposals
are more likely to get attention than vague suggestions.

I imagine I may well hear "what about the UI around server
certificates?" - fair enough, feel free, and I'll see what I can do.