NSA knows who you've called.

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Tue May 16 23:16:59 EDT 2006

dan at geer.org writes:
 > You and I are in agreement, but how do we get
 > the seemingly (to us) plain truth across to
 > others?  I've been trying for a good while now,
 > reaching a point where I'd almost wish for a
 > crisis of some sort as persuasiveness is not
 > working.
 >
 > We are probably well off-topic for this list.

First they came for the terrorists, and I said nothing because I
wasn't a terrorist.  Then they came for my phone calls, and I said
nothing because I had nothing to hide.  Then they came for the
cryptographers, and I said nothing because I coulldn't even spel the
word.  Now I can't hide anything.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Microsoft as wall,
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | OSI are the sappers.