NSA knows who you've called.

dan at geer.org dan at geer.org
Fri May 12 15:06:09 EDT 2006

alan writes:
-+----------

 | Probably because most Americans believe they are being spied on
 | anyways.  (And have for a very long time.)

Au contraire', it is precisely what, for example,
my spouse would say: "I live a decent life and have
nothing to hide."

As this and all security-related lists are composed
of people who are off-center when it comes to risk,
it is us what be the outliers in the distribution
and in no way are our various paranoias widely shared.

Not trying to debate the hive mind, etc.,

--dan