Any good books or URLs for WinXP crypto & security?

t.c.jones at att.net t.c.jones at att.net
Fri Jan 2 19:07:39 EST 2004

Securing Mobile Computers with Windows XP Professional
This article examines specific threats that can affect mobile computers,
including how security tools and privacy services included in the Windows XP
Professional operating system provide solutions to combat these threats.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/evaluate/mblsecxp.asp
hth  ..tom