AES suitable for protecting Top Secret information

Vin McLellan vin at theworld.com
Wed Apr 14 12:34:34 EDT 2004

I missed that announcement too -- but Wikipedia, the web-based Free
Encyclopedia, caught it!  See Wikipedia on AES at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AES

The Wikipedia module on AES Security has a link to the same NSA fact sheet
Steve mentioned.

I was surprised.  I thought, as in so many other things, the NSA was going
to say one thing and do another.

Suerte,
         _Vin