REQ: Review of Nigel Smart's "Introduction to Cryptography"

Jaap-Henk Hoepman jhh at cs.kun.nl
Fri Mar 7 14:16:55 EST 2003

Actually, there's the textbook "Introduction to Cryptography" by Delfs and
Knebl that covers provably secure encryption and digital signatures as well.
Published by Springer.

Jaap-Henk

--
Jaap-Henk Hoepman           |  I've got sunshine in my pockets
Dept. of Computer Science   |  Brought it back to spray the day
(w) www.cs.kun.nl/~jhh      |  (m) jhh at cs.kun.nl
(t) +31 24 36 52710/531532  |  (f) +31 24 3653137