[Cryptography] Internet independent Blockchain

Joshua Marpet Joshua.Marpet at guardedrisk.com
Sun Dec 4 15:26:06 EST 2022

Matthieu,

I can absolutely run a phone in software and add as much hardware as I want
to it. Phone emulators are old-hat.  As well, did you know you can
overclock an actual hardware phone?
https://www.nextpit.com/how-to-overclock-android

Look, I'm not saying that blockchain is useless. But what use case is your
token for? Research. Ok. Selling mobile ascii porn. FINE! I really don't
care or judge. I'm just trying to understand what you're doing.

I'm a businessman hacker, with a cryptography habit (I mean, I could quit
anytime I wanted...)

Tell me why.