[Cryptography] Rename Shamir Secret Sharing to Shamir-Lagrange?

Phillip Hallam-Baker phill at hallambaker.com
Fri Nov 12 12:54:00 EST 2021

I just sat through some crypto discussions and got completely confused
because someone said 'use Shamir'. Which is totally NOT an unambiguous
term. Adi has done way too much for way too many years for people to know
which of the dozens of things he has done that we would be talking about.

So I use the term Shamir/Lagrange a lot for secret sharing because the
sharing part isn't any use unless you can recover the values.

Would it be insulting to Adi to bracket him with Lagrange? I don't think so.