[Cryptography] Claim of Riemann hypothesis being solved

Florent Michel florent.m42 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:55:14 EDT 2021

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/in-other-news/280621/hyderabad-math-wizard-solves-reimann-hypothesis.html

> Udhay

There is a question on skeptics.stackexchange
https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/51965/have-mathematicians-concluded-that-an-indian-mathematical-physicist-has-solved-t
and one on math.stackexchange
https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/4185354/is-kumar-eswarans-proposed-proof-of-the-riemann-hypothesis-correct
about this.

>From what I can gather from the (at the time of writing) single answer in
each question, the proof and how it was evaluated seem questionable at
best. I have not gone through it in details myself, though, so will refrain
from making any jugement save for stating that people who have spent more
time on it seem to be unconvinced by the proof itself as well as the review
process.

Florent Michel