[Cryptography] The Strange Story of Satoshi Nakamoto's Spelling Choices: Part 1.

Bill Frantz frantz at pwpconsult.com
Wed Jan 6 20:33:26 EST 2021

On 1/7/21 at 4:30 PM, dave at horsfall.org (Dave Horsfall) wrote:

>Interesting thread, though; using different spelling would
>certainly help to conceal your identity (or show that more than
>one person was involved).

Or show that you don't spell things the same way all the time.
My great great grandfather spelled his last name two different
ways. Modern spelling opinions are quite anal retentive.

Cheers - Bill, who needs help getting spelling right

Bill Frantz        | "I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn
up the
408-348-7900       | intelligence.  There's a knob called
"brightness", but
www.pwpconsult.com | it doesn't work. -- Gallagher