[Cryptography] Business opportunities in crypto

Francis Pouatcha fpo at adorsys.de
Tue Apr 13 21:31:19 EDT 2021

3. Better stock market trading mechanisms. Currently, if
you put in a 'buy' or 'sell' order, your own broker can
'front-run' you (hello Robinhood!) and offer an epsilon
better bid than you, so you as a customer will only get
your transaction done after all of the front-runners
have been satisfied. Surely, there is a crypto protocol
that won't reveal anything about your order until *after*
it has been executed, so that front-running can no longer
happen, and won't reveal anything about losing bids at
all (because they may be good-til-cancelled orders, which
want to remain in the queue for future bidding).
The equitable stock market will be built on top of block chain technology

  *   tokenization of stocks and other securities
  *   direct access to the market for each participant (non-custodian wallets, no brokers)
  *   decentralized market making protocols (simple order matching protocols)
  *   blockchain based settlement

Lot of preparatory work is being done by DeFi world.

I am interested in discussion sessions. Please involve me.

Best Regard
/Francis