[Cryptography] Succinct blockchains - are great!

Shawn Rheal srheal07 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 22:27:45 EDT 2020

Yes, I agree these types of blockchains are good for resourcing large
amounts of processing.

NID - is exactly that, its a succinct blockchain in a way but with NID the
full nodes in which I call master nodes are virtually network operators
that are fully decentralized and these master nodes generate carbon copies
of subnodes which are purely distributive, and can verifiy every single
block in a 36 byte unique identifier.

Also the virtual network operators generates the ledger and can share them
with all other running operators across the board.

The master node can run on any T3 network and process over thousands of
transaction very quickly.

In my publication you will see how a service block is seeded for two types
of publications one for standard networking or tokenized blockchain
networking and with my blockchain it can incorporate both which i find
quite advancing. This blockchain can encapsulate wallet addresses, ip's,
url's, any specific networking services your hearts desire it can even hold
and distribute files if i want it to. Blockchain for AI this has it to the
fullest.

So yeah fast processing is the best.