[Cryptography] CMS or S/MIME test vectors

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon May 25 02:17:20 EDT 2020

Hi!

Sorry, I don't have a good set of non-private test cases either.

But that reminds me that I am looking for CMS samples using X25519 et
al. (RFC-8410)?  OpenSSL seems not to be able to create such messages.
Before I go ahead and implement from the specs, I would very much like
to see and test against samples.

Samples of enveloped data using GCM (RFC-5084) would also be of
interest, given that Outlook will eventually support this.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner