[Cryptography] NIST announced Round 1 candidates for lightweight crypto competition

Greg greg at kinostudios.com
Mon May 6 19:36:05 EDT 2019

NIST also lied to America about the reasons why WTC7 fell [1], inventing an elaborate piece of fraud.

NIST had a meth lab explode on premises [2].

Why would anyone in their right mind trust NIST with their security?

[1] https://twitter.com/AE911Truth/status/906640874737561600
[2] https://cen.acs.org/articles/93/web/2015/07/Suspected-Meth-Lab-Explodes-National.html