[Cryptography] Historic Codebreaking.

Peter Gutmann pgut001 at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Wed Jan 23 19:05:54 EST 2019

Sidney Markowitz <sidney at sidney.com> writes:

>Does anyone here have the expertise (I certainly don't) to say whether this
>latest discovery is a credible one, or might it be another of those "every
>few months" articles?

Given that it produces translated sentences like "abandon, suffering, inform,
agreeably, their, out, dew, unites, below, for, nourishing, tool" and
"turning, hurt, healing, from, turn, fortune, it goes, tame, from,
nourishment, from, mothers, it is, things-fluid, for, holy, more, acquire,
from", I'm going to go for the "every few months" answer.

Peter.