[Cryptography] Real World Crypto talk on Google Tink

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:21:50 EST 2019

Thai Duong, one of the authors of Google Tink, posted this (slighted
edited) to the Tink Users group. Hopefully he won't mind me sharing it
here.

The live stream begins in about 15 minutes, so apologies if you don't
see it in time. It probably is being recorded.

============== Thai's message to Tink Users group ==============
Hi all,

Real World Crypto 2019 is happening in San Jose, California. This is the second
day. Our own Bartosz Przydatek will give a talk on Tink on 1/10/2019
at 11:35AM PST

Live video stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqev9r3rUJs.
Live tweeting stream: https://twitter.com/durumcrustulum

Please tune in to find out more about the motivations, design goals,
current status and future plans of the project.

Cheers,
Thai.

Enjoy,
-kevin
--
Blog: http://off-the-wall-security.blogspot.com/    | Twitter: @KevinWWall
NSA: All your crypto bit are belong to us.