[Cryptography] Looking for reviewers with cryptographic experience for the IEEE Letters of the Computer Society (LOCS).

james hughes hughejp at me.com
Mon Feb 18 12:17:49 EST 2019

Hello all:

I am looking for reviewers with cryptographic experience for the IEEE Letters of the Computer Society (LOCS) <https://www.computer.org/web/locs>  LOCS is a rigorously peer-reviewed forum for rapid publication of brief articles (usually less than 4 pages) describing high-impact results in all areas of interest to the IEEE Computer Society.

The papers are not pure crypto, but have a practical aspect like implementation performance, etc.

If you are interested please follow up with me off list.

Sincerely

Jim Hughes