[Cryptography] Review of UBIC

Ubicorn ubicorn at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 28 13:29:17 EST 2018

@grarpamp The links you gave don't belong to our project. I do agree with you on some points and a road map has been posted on the Bitcointalk since: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3021063.0 A white paper will also be released soon. Regarding your point of view about UBI you can also see it this way: The UBI reward you get after registering your passport is a little bit the way Bitcoin worked in the early days when one could mine it with his or her personal computer. Nowadays you can still mine on your computer, but even after a year the amount you would have mined wouldn't be enough to cover the costs for doing a single transaction. At the beginning Bitcoin was the money made by the people for the people. It has now become the money made by the mining farms for the speculative investors. With UBIC the majority of new coins will always be generated by the people and without wasting precious energy. There will also be no hyperinflation because the amount of monetary units created with every block is static and it doesn't increase when more people join.