[Cryptography] Bitcoins and lobbyists

John Levine johnl at iecc.com
Tue Feb 27 20:17:36 EST 2018

In article <E1eqn7P-0002yL-VO at elasmtp-curtail.atl.sa.earthlink.net> you write:
>>> It occurred to me that she was performing -- by hand -- many of the same steps that a Bitcoin miner has to perform, by
>tracing the sources and sinks of the various money flows through individuals, corporations, LLC's, law firms, etc. ...

>Task #1 -- together with Bitcoin address identification -- makes transaction tracing trivial.

It certainly makes it trivial to track payments to wallets, give or
take laundering your bitcoins through tumblers.  So I've made a
breakthrough, and here are the identities of Roy Moore's top five
contributors:

1C8cQXBp5FKjzAwHo3FH9pwVJtysJTcnft
6CHkNwVVzL1yn68wBTsj3tQ4P61D5ePB1N
22W83FarXmaPcPezedQQVc3zrBgmRAgeZB