[Cryptography] Anti-counterfeiting microchip

Camille Harang mammique at garbure.org
Thu Sep 14 09:45:00 EDT 2017

Le 13/09/2017 à 18:46, Bertrand Mollinier Toublet a écrit :
> Camille, your idealism is endearing.
>
> The technology is brand new, and therefore heavily patented. The company I referenced was built on the strength of said patents (no patents, no business. No business, no development of the technology). I don’t imagine your goals can be achieved with this technology in its present form.
> -—
> Bertrand

Hi Bertrand, thanks for your honesty, idealism is a long term plan, I
stick to it! Anyway PUF is not ideal because the main advantage compared
to the microchip is not to require Internet connection, but I still need
it for realtime market price, so… It also seems to require power supply,
so not much advantages yet compared to microchip. Thanks for the great
source of information!

Bests,

Camille.