[Cryptography] Checkoin: physical crypto-cash

Camille Harang mammique at garbure.org
Sun Jul 16 12:36:09 EDT 2017

Le 16/07/2017 à 18:10, Ron Garret a écrit :
> The attack model is not that someone counterfeits a coin ab initio.  The attack model is that someone *copies* a *legitimate* already-issued coin and circulates the copy *instead* of the original legitimate coin.

Hi Ron, thanks for your reply. If the coin is not counterfeited ab
initio, then it contains wallet's the private key, and not "SUCKER". The
only way to get a coin with "SUCKER" instead of the wallet's private key
is to get a counterfeited coin, but all the purpose of the technology is
about detecting these counterfeited coins, so it can't happen, unless
there are bugs in the protocol, that's why I ask for help for reviewing
it. There are some weaknesses, with proposed fixes and workarounds, I'd
like to find better fixes, or other bugs to fix.

Thanks again,

Camille.