[Cryptography] Fast handling of IP Address changes for HTTPS

Paul F Fraser paulf at a2zliving.com
Fri Dec 29 17:02:18 EST 2017

Ben Tasker, Michael Kjörling, John Levine, jamesd, Ishmail Kizir, John Denker,

Thank you all for your input.

The network I am developing will have many nodes (with luck 100,000's).

After your input I have totally reconsidered my approach and am now intending to pivot to using AWS
to host the nodes.

This approach if it works out,

  * will simplify and reduce my code significantly
  * simplify management of the system
  * ultra easy for users to become involved
  * faster uploads and downloads

With limited experience so far with AWS (free t2.nano trial) I might be overreaching the scaling
limits of EC2 instances, but it is worth a try.

So far my experience with AWS S3 and EC2 has been a pleasant one.

Paul