[Cryptography] Senator Ron Wyden Discusses Encryption, Data Privacy and Security

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Oct 10 07:37:22 EDT 2016

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/10/technology/ron-wyden-discusses-encryption-data-privacy-and-security.html

What else is coming up for consideration in the cybersecurity space?

Browser spying. Senators John McCain and Richard Burr have a proposal
to give any F.B.I. field office new authority to scoop up Americans'
browsing history and a slew of American digital records without going
to a judge. Email, text message logs and certain location information
would be included. We had a vote on this at the end of June.