[Cryptography] Insecure email might be an even bigger problem than we suspected

Ray Dillinger bear at sonic.net
Mon Oct 3 19:32:39 EDT 2016

I must confess that I've given up on mobile phone security
completely.  I no longer carry a smart phone.  I will probably
get a stupid one (voice only, no sensors other than microphone)
one day soon; until then I am available only via land line.

A stupid phone will go along with my dedicated GPS, which
has no outgoing communications ability whatsoever, does not
update its map (except when I change its little memory card)
and does not use any network service.

Sometimes opting out is a reasonable choice.

				Bear