[Cryptography] Use Linux for its security

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Sat Oct 1 11:32:17 EDT 2016

On Oct 1, 2016, at 6:26 AM, Ben Laurie <ben at links.org> wrote:

> On 28 September 2016 at 17:33, Ron Garret <ron at flownet.com> wrote:

>>> Everyone who complains about this situation should have asked himself:
>>> "When did I last donate my time and effort to essential code review?"
>>> (including efforts to reduce complexity).
>>
>> I’m working on reducing complexity every single day:  https://sc4.us/
>
> Better drop jquery, then!

I’m actually only using two jquery features: ajax and DOM selectors, so I could pare that down a lot, but until I find a more reliable revenue source I have to choose my battles.  If the jquery dependency is the only thing standing between you and using SC4 please let me know and I’ll bump it up in my priority list.  (Personally, I consider the UI to be separate from the SC4 standard and reference implementations, whose only external dependency is TweetNaCl.)

rg